Thursday, February 17, 2011

change is a comin!

So, the news for this week is that I've lost my second job. While this leaves extra time for school work and leisure reading (yay), it cuts down on the all important, makes-the-world-go-round, money money money. I was already struggling to pay bills and now it's going to be worse.



However, I'm trying to see the silver lining here. I'm still working on my writing, and my WIP is going along swimmingly. I'm not suffering from the delusion that I'll get published and paid, but it's leaving me more time to work toward that ultimate goal.

In other news, I can't wait for spring. Today's temp of 58 degrees gave me a cruel taste of it and I want it now. And of course, could I go out and enjoy it? No...someone was too busy throwing up.

Silver lining...silver lining...

No comments:

Post a Comment