Wednesday, February 2, 2011


I've been unforgivably slow and reticent. But, since I only have one follower (Hi, Melanie!) I think I'm excused.

The ice storm has hit NY. My patio is covered in ice and slush. I gave myself a concussion exactly one week ago on this patio, and since I have to go out to work tonight, chances are I'll do it again. Apparently I'm not too swift on my feet.

And that brings me to my first work related rant on the blog. I have been to work almost every time it snowed, and I still fail to understand why people shop in this weather. They bring their children, for goodness sakes! On the day after Christmas, there was a state of emergency, and people were STILL there. Every customer that comes in today deserves to be injured.

I'll be back sooner than later, I promise...hopefully with something more interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment